Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More updates

I have been tossing this up for a while and have now come to a decision to discontinue the Wii and DS homebrew section of FUSIONhomebrew.
The homebrew guides and articles will be archived and the site will be taking a more retro focus. I will certainly enjoy putting Linux on an Xbox and should document it if I ever do it.
In the next few months I hope the site will have a more tidy look and may even feature a menu!

A new headquarters is planned to follow in the form of building a house, so that will be keeping me somewhat busy. Can't wait to get into the new place, my partner and I are living in a 4m x 4m room to save money on rent. The house will hopefully be built by April 2010.

I have been getting into PC gaming a bit having finally cottoned onto CounterStrike: Source. I'm not that good but the game has been out since 2004, so alot of other players have a few years up on me! This game is excellent fun to play with mates.
It's very good of my partner to put up with me playing as much as I do, living in such a small room and I tend to stay up late when gaming.

No comments: